1. Reporting to the UX Lead, you will be responsible for setting up redesign cases in Bootstrap Template.
2. Experience at distilling complex information and workflows into simple solutions. A UX Designer should have a strong foundation with user research, design thinking, information architecture, flowcharts, wireframes, hi-fidelity designs, prototyping, pattern libraries, design systems, persona creation, customer experience maps.
3. Communicate feedback, deliverables, and recommendations with all relevant teams and management.
4. Knowledge of Agile product development, scrums, sprints and Jira software to communicate timelines, planning, status, deliverables, and daily updates.
6. Conduct & facilitate design requirements, UX and visual QA reviews.
'• Web and Mobile Design Experience 8 years or above
• Design screen/page layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
• Work with developers to apply style and user interface design to campaing related application
• Adobe Campaign/targeting Design Experience is plus
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA