*BTI solutions offers a competitive health insurance (Dental, Vision, and life insurance included) to our employees.
Top Three Must Have Skills:
1. Organizational skills
2. Project management experience
3. Reports in excel (pivot tables, v look ups) and complex systems
Education: Associates or above
The main function of MQL-NJ operations manager is ensuring that our inventory of 5,000+ devices is well organized and accounted for.
- Organizes MQL-NJ’s inventory of test samples and checks in/out on a daily basis to engineers as needed.
- Organizes MQL-NJ’s inventory of SIM Cards and checks in/out on a daily basis to engineers as needed.
- Conducts routine audits of all samples
- Receives all new sample shipments from Korea and organizes by sample type and HW versions.
- Performs routine audits of samples that are delivered to other engineers.
- Manages the shipping and receiving of all test samples to remote offices
- Microsoft office, Word, Excel
- Basic understanding of mobile industry and mobile device features
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with complex business systems
- Excellent organization and mathematical skills
- Familiarity with Windows-based computer programs a must
- Associates Degree in business or related field
- Experience project coordination or inventory management
- 2-4 years of Experience
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA