Entry Level Full Stack Developer
Working as part of a project team, the Entry Full Stack Developer performs a variety of complex tasks related to architecting, designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software code for websites, Web-based systems, mobile apps, and other applications. This individual applies knowledge from formal education and training and hands-on experience in software development to create technical solutions that meet the business objectives and technical requirements of business clients.
The Entry Full Stack Developer architects applications; produces high-quality, standards-based code; and adds to the team's capabilities by assessing and mastering new technologies, techniques, or skills.
Also, Work with existing team members to install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, maintain, analyze, automate, secure and recommend; perform, coordinate and troubleshoot code deployments/outage response
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
- Routinely upgrade the Oracle Fusion Middleware, JBoss, and Tomcat to new versions and apply security patches
- Assist customers and developers with troubleshooting and recommendations
- Respond to outages of the environment and correct issues
- Participation in Infrastructure Design, Architectural Design, Provisioning Release Design.
- Participation in discussions of new installations, upgrades, patches, and the documentation of procedures as needed.
- Respond to operational issues while managing internal and external clients.
- Build and Deploy Applications in Lower Environments.
- Troubleshooting the issues which we are getting in the production.
- Performing WebLogic Server hanging and Crash issues.
- Performing various types of Incidents raised by other IT Support Teams
- Monitoring the WebLogic Server and Deployed applications.
- Quickly respond to Alerts and Command center calls.
- Handle work and Change Requests and Incidents.
- Review and Maintain logs of production failures and resolutions.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Have knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat) command-line environment
- Able to interact professionally with customers and colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have flexibility to work across architecture - building both front end and backend
- Have knowledge of modern UI frameworks such as Angular
- Have knowledge of frameworks such as Spring Framework, and Spring boot
- Work in Java to implement server-side or application logic, develop databases, and design architectures
- Bilingual Korean/English required
Preferred to have
- Basic understanding of the java language – common class files, command-line configuration options, ability to interpret Java errors in log files
- Basic understanding of Source code version control tools - Git, Subversion
- Basic understanding of Build framework - Maven, Gradle
- Basic understanding of Programming technologies – REST
Nice to have
- 1-2 years Apache HTTP server and/or Apache Tomcat administration experience
- Experience developing Java applications; ability to review evaluate java code for security vulnerabilities and good coding practices
- Experience designing and developing RESTfulAPIs