PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Briefly summarize the key responsibilities of the position and why this position exists.
The Supply Chain Management – PSI/Allocation team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, and with the Samsung Global Operations Center and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and Samsung Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for managing a specific range of products and will work closely with the other Coordinators at SEA. The Coordinator will also support strategic projects on behalf of the entire Supply Chain Team, generate reports for Executive Management, and represent the SCM Team when working with internal/external customers.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues for the associated product category at the Sales Subsidiary and will interact closely with all teams including Senior Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
- AP2 Forecasting by Product
- Consensus Calls with Sales, Marketing, GOC
- PSI Planning & Simulations
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Product Allocation
- Aging Inventory
- Revenue Simulation/Tracking
- Report Generation
- KPI Management
How will duties be measured?
- Forecast Accuracy 2 - 70%+ achievement rate
- AP1 / AP2 Consensus Rate - 80%+ achievement rate
- Sales Capability Index - 80%+ achievement rate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
List the special skills, technical knowledge, certification, experience or education a person would need to assume this position.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
- 1-2 year work experience in relevant field
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
- Korean Language skills for working with Samsung Global Operations helpful - this is NICE to have, not a MUST have.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Must be available to consistently work overtime and on every weekend
Please DO submit candidates w/ the following must-haves:
- Advanced Excel skills – this role will require heavy use of excel
- Strong data analysis skills, and great w/ numbers; able to produce analytical reports using large sets of data
- Willing to work overtime/weekend (must be able to work every Sat up to 8 hours)
- Looking for a candidate with demand management, forecast management, or with number/data processing background - open to those from a logistics b/g, but SCM is preferred.
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA