Candidates must have good understanding of running an enterprise infrastructure environment, and have demonstrated skills in managing networking, low voltage and surveillance systems.
Thorough Knowledge of IT infrastructure in the following areas: Project management, Problem management and Infrastructure management (Surveillance, low-voltage, and Network)
The role of Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for providing technical support across the enterprise infrastructure. The candidate will support key project driven initiatives, as well as operational tasks to maintain the integrity of the infrastructure environment.
- Expert MS proficient (PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Bluebeam - Revu, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with technical and business staff, as well as customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Ability to evaluate client information and analyze data to be able to summarize and model its strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Ability to analyze business and technical problems and create innovative solutions
- Ability to research and analyze industry emerging trends
- Ability to travel up to ~50%
- Bilingual Korean/English required