Must be able to speak Korean/English Bilingual
The role will primarily involve Java application maintenance and development, but will also include some traditional web application module development and maintenance as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing application for business functions and technical structural layout.
The other roles are to manage the current existing applications – SharePoint, Jira; and support SAP Concur and DocuSign users.
- Interact with business users, understand requirement and develop internal applications.
- Maintain current existing applications to ensure productivity including Zesati framework application.
- Provide operational support for existing applications – Jira, SharePoint, SAP Concur and DocuSign.
- Enhance the applications with new technology.
- Develop software solutions by understanding customer needs and process flow
- Support mobile app integration with other internal existing applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Candidate with appropriate work knowledge would also be considered.
- 5 or more years’ experience with Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- 5 or more years’ experience with Database – Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Experience in Java based technologies with preferred knowledge in one or more of the following areas; iBatis/Hibernate/JPA, jQuery, JDBC, JSP/Servlet, Web Services
- System operation experience in Jira/Confluence
- Administrational operation experience in SharePoint
- Bilingual in Korean
- Familiarity with the following applications services: WebLogic, Tomcat, IIS, Jira, SharePoint, SAP Concur, DocuSign
- Experience of working with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery/JSON, Java Script, AJAX
- Experience with Oracle database server, SQL, PL/SQL procedure
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required