We are a visionary leader in the IT Business Intelligence industry that is looking for a passionate certified Data administrator & Application administrator to assist in our Cloud Contact Center.
This role responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design of data and administrating application. The successful candidate will develop and maintain data and reporting capabilities and also coordinate application troubleshooting/tests to deliver and meet business needs. The candidate will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management system
- Build tableau data set and maintain tableau system
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Responsible for troubleshooting\maintaining\configuring application environment consisting of Development, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production levels
- Work with third party software vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data administrator or related fields
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with administrating application such as troubleshoot/test/design and coordinate business needs
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Important Backend application technical skills: Java/J2EE, Strong Spring Framework, myBatis, Strong MS SQL/MySql SQL, Tableau
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.
- Prefer to have a strong Korean & English speaking and writing skill.