Remote Bilingual (Korean) required
In this position, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for leading the management and execution of system development project throughout the project lifecycle. In addition, she/he will may be working on development project proposals and analysis of business process.
• Create a development project proposal including project benefits, objectives, and scopes.
• Develop a detailed project plan including the WBS and resource plan.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the flawless execution of projects.
• Execute each phase of the project from the requirement gathering, to-be system design, development, QA, and go-live successfully.
• Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Detect, report and escalate to management as needed.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
• 10+ years of experience as a technical project manager required.
• Experiences in 3 months to 1 year period short-term system development projects are preferred.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (Java and JEE technology preferred).
• Excellent presentation, client-facing and internal communication (written & verbal) skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Able to create and maintain professional relationships with customers.
• Excellent documentation skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Business travels to client sites in the US maybe required (30% or above).
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA