In this position, the Business Analyst will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing QA testing, and leading user acceptance testing for system development projects
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gathering requirements from clients for technical implementation projects.
- Documenting and communicating the results of the requirement analysis.
- Draw to-be process documents and produce detailed functional requirement specification documents
- Writing User Acceptance Test cases and performing user acceptance testing.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- 5+ years of experiences as a BA role in either strategy/operational projects or system development projects (or a related field).
- Experiences in 3 months to 1 year period short-term system development projects are preferred.
- Sound understanding of system development life cycle.
- Excellent documentation skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Business travels to client sites in the US maybe required (30% or above).