- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time per their requirements
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database.
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts.
- Understand of the internal technologies required for daily functions.
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing.
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Account Receivable, Invoicing or Transportation/Logistics related experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills and must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
- PC experience including spreadsheet and data entry skills.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to audiences at various levels of the organization.
- Experienced in Excel, especially in performing the v lookup function and pivot table
- Strong work ethic, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Bilingual prefer (Korean)
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA