|We are open to candidates from by Dallas AND NJ office location!
Looking for 2 Quality Assurance candidates that can: create a process that can help ensure customer interactions are aligned with business goals. QA monitoring aims to identify common customer issues, improve customer experience, and help standardize communication processes with customers, partner with training to create and implement improvement plans.
HA Retailer Reviews (HARR), Community and Social Media Support; Goal is to provide guidance, support and maintain all goals/KPIs set for HA retailer reviews, Social support & community. There is currently no program in place for social support.
1. Channels of Support
a. HARR: Home Appliance retailer reviews is a specialty program. Both questions and reviews are answered for HA products.
b. Community: A group of unified individuals are encouraged by our moderators to interact with each other and hold open discussions about their common interest, goals, etc. Moderators direct conversations based on topic, moderate to prevent in
c. Social Media Support: Provide consumer support through social media channels, Facebook and Twitter.
The main function of Quality Assurance (QA) is to oversee social support quality assurance programs. Establishes standards governing customer interactions and implements monitoring for social, community and home appliance retailer reviews programs. Designs quality programs or process enhancements that correct quality issues.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing improvement plans and maintaining productivity, quality, and customer service standards
- Create and maintain QA evaluation form, guidelines and QA certifications
- Facilitate calibration sessions across all social support to ensure teams are able to effectively evaluate performance and improve overall customer experience
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field"
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority
- Monitor social support employees to ensure they provide customer service conforming to company guidelines
- Understands and embraces the business and social support operations strategic direction
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills
- Track the performance to identify trends and make sure they meet performance goals
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and committed to excellence
- Strong time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
Looking for candidates w/ the following –
- Bachelor degree or combination of relevant education and minimum of 3+ years of QA experience considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in managing and developing quality metrics that meet regulatory requirements
- 2 years of Social Media experience
1) 3+ years of QA experience (either from call center perspective – know how to create evaluation forms, etc.; or social media support)
2) Experience in development & improvement.
3) Highly analytical - Must be able to identify problems and come up w/ resolutions; access agents & ensure that we are meeting set goals
4) Superb communication skills; able to interpret feedback and offer resolutions
5) A strong team player