The main function of a quality engineer is to research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. A typical quality engineer has the ability to read and interpret blueprints, and evaluate product integrity and standards.
Top Three Skills:
1. Device/Cell phone testing experience
2. Qualcomm tools
3. Willing to work in environment driving conditions of 5-6 hours 4 -5 days a week
The Primary role for OS Members is as below
- Execute the DFIT Test Plan including the Legacy CDMA Test cases and also the VOLTE Test Plan including call Processing and Data Tput .
- Execution of 911 Related test cases
- Execution of the test plans using Qualcomm tools , primary log analysis for upper layers which includes registration procedures , RLF KPI Analysis , Data Tput KPI analysis .
- Reporting the Issues on Internal QC system and work with R&D if required to get the complete fix /Analysis for this issue.
- Testing includes to be on field for ~3-4 Days of the week executing the Domestic Field Plan.
- Should be a team player and should have good communication skill to communicate with different group and also if required need to work with carriers .
- Needs to have hands on experience with different testing tools and some basic knowledge for analysis.
- Need to be comfortable to be on the field for majority of the time of the week executing the test cases.
- FIT Team requires to have the knowledge for Qualcomm tools like QXDM , QCAT , QPST , Snapper.
- KPI Analysis using tools like Xcap and Qcat .
- Basic knowledge for SIP call flow and Wireshark tool.
- Additional skills can include to have the knowledge for Scripting language like Python and Perl.
Able to test in driving condition, and able to travel at any given moment