The role will primarily involve Java application maintenance and development working with HQ, but will also include assisting the business to innovate the business process as well. Responsibilities cover the entire development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and brainstorming, analysis, coding, testing and documentation. It also requires strong problem-finding skills with quick adaptation to existing application for business functions and technical structural layout.
- Interact with business users, understand requirement and working with HQ to develop applications
- Work with 3rd party services to integrate with the existing applications
- Design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
- Collecting and analyzing business pain points with better solution for improvement
- Develop software solutions by understanding customer needs and process flow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Korean/English bilingual is preferred.
- Candidate with appropriate work knowledge would also be considered.
- 3 or more years’ experience with Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- 3 or more years’ experience with Database – Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Experience in Java based technologies with preferred knowledge in one or more of the following areas; iBatis/Hibernate/JPA, jQuery, JDBC, JSP/Servlet, Web Services
- Bilingual in Korean
- Experiences in Network Business Process
- Experiences in system interface or integration
- Experience with QlikView, Tableau
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required