Sr. Supply Chain Coordinator/Analyst
This position will focus on all operational activities that occur with a National Retail Account.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales Forecasting, Customer Process identification and improvement, Root Cause analysis, Sales trend analysis.
- Activities have a direct impact on both sales revenue and profitability within the assigned account base. This position will also maintain strong relationships with customers as well as with Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance.
- Sales Forecasting
- Forecast Accuracy Reporting
- Help to insure orders are shipped in a timely manner to meet the customers requested delivery date
- Conduct Root Cause analysis
- Improvement Monthly Report Semi-annual preparation and monthly analysis
- Process Improvement, Sell Through Analysis (Customer), Sales Forecast to Actual Sales Analysis
- KPI (Baseline Improvement)
- Use of supply chain system for order management, reporting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related professional experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations (flexible)
- Forecasting or Demand Planning within retail experience preferred.
- Experience in working directly with customers and maintaining positive relationships with them
- Proficiency with Advanced Excel data management functions including advanced formulas, pivot tables, V-lookup’s, etc.
- SAP Experience preferred
- Self-starter with strong focus on exceeding customer satisfaction goals
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Forecasting & demand planning, root-cause analysis experience in Supply Chain - HM is flexible w/ years of experience (2+ years)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookup, formulas, etc.; Macros is a huge plus)
- Superb communication & collaborative skills, hard-working, flexible to work OT as needed (may be on weekends)
Nice to haves:
- SAP experience
- Korean/English bilingual