Social Support Manager
Overseeing the social support program with creativity and strategy. Planning and implementing.
Social Support Manager Job Description -
The main function of a social operations manager will serve customers by planning and implementing social support strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing vendor staff. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all activities within the operations team are driving team KPIs and delivering business results.
- Maintains and improves social support operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; carrying out system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement
- Assist in identifying, evaluating and escalating product issues through the correct internal channels
- Manage social reporting needs for business and operations stakeholders by liaising closely with social operations vendor
- Organize social reporting processes and delivery for effective and efficient reporting activities
- Handles last minute requests for reporting and social-related updates and/or issues
- Ensure social support teams have the most up-to-date information, content and processes for response related to issues
- Manage social support training needs as required
- Collects social vendor overtime hours and additional expenses and routes to proper teams for approval
- Ability to collaborate and influence a variety of business and operations stakeholders within the organization
- Travel 10-15% of the year
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer Focus
- Experience managing customer service vendors a must
- Exceptional reporting and analytical skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
- Able to work overtime or on weekends as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or 10+ years experience
- 5+ years experience managing customer service operations (required), virtual experience a plus
- 2+ years experience in social and digital servicing channels (preferred)
- Ability to manage social media and support team w/ social events and operations.
- B/g in Social Media or Literature
- Ability to create various content and training in various regards - training, processes, verbiage of reports & produce ad hoc reports
- Analytical in every sense w/ strong problem identifying/solving skills; not just data driven.
- Ability to work independently with ambiguity and handle multiple projects at once
- Highly analytical sense of social aspect of the business and what drives it