Social Support Trainer
Looking for a Trainer that can: Create and/or maintain all training related to social support programs, assessment of performance measures to determine development training needs and create; partner with QA to create and implement improvement plans. Ensure all product training is met by the vendor for social support programs.
Fulfill Social Support Trainer for HA Retailer Reviews, Social Media Support and Community. As a result of the above, the ultimate goal is to provide guidance, support and maintain all goals/KPIs set for HA retailer reviews, Social support & community. There is currently no trainer in place for social support.
Channels of Support -
a. HARR: Home Appliance retailer reviews is a specialty program. Both questions and reviews are answered for HA products.
b. Community: A group of unified individuals are encouraged by our moderators to interact with each other and hold open discussions about their common interest, goals, etc. Moderators direct conversations based on topic, moderate to prevent in
c. Social Media Support: Provide consumer support through social media channels, Facebook and Twitter.
The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for the social support programs (social media, community and retailer reviews). This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials.
- Research and recommend best practices for social support using analytics, industry research and ongoing testing
- Stay up to date with social media industry trends related to customer support
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness
- Offer specific trainings to help workers maintain or improve job skills
- May assess training needs through surveys, interviews with staff, focus groups or consultation with managers
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Basic knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Looking for candidates w/ the following –
- 3 years of Social Media experience• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required
- 0-2 years related experience required
1) 3+ years of experience specific to social media programs & tools/processes. Must be able to understand difference b/w social platforms (such as Twitter, Facebook)
2) Experience in content development/writing; must be able to create formal training decks (if they have any sample decks to provide w/ resume that would help qualify the candidate!); must be great w/ PPT
3) Understand different levels of teaching/training; looking for a quick-learner.
4) Superb communication skills; able to interpret feedback and offer resolutions
5) Able to come up improvement plans to help develop agents for social support programs