Supply Chain Analyst
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Briefly summarize the key responsibilities of the position and why this position exists.
The Supply Chain Management – Home Appliance Operations team is responsible for forecasting customer demand and tracking through order execution. Coordinate and manage demand plan in consensus with Sales and Customer. The Supply Chain Associate will be responsible for managing specific accounts and will generate key supply chain reports utilizing systems and Microsoft office. Supply Chain Associate will work cross functional teams, Order management, Allocation team, Demand Fulfillment team and Logistics to assure to optimize customer experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONISIBLITIES
State the major activities and job results for which the position is responsible.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Effectively manage Forecasting through enhanced sensing of sell-in and sell through, aligning with WOS
- Assess risks to demand and supply, and provide insights, recommendations and solutions to counterparts and management.
- Manage user authority and account set up in Sales portal system for internal and external customers
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure all customer masters are maintained for fixed day delivery service levels across the nation.
- Drive actions to achieve company objectives for improved customer service levels and inventory planning leveraging sellout/sell in data.
- Provide clarity and integrity to the data to insure analytical excellence of reporting to allow for quick, decision making for management.
- Manage key KPI metrics (Forecast accuracy)
List the special skills, technical knowledge, certification, experience or education a person would need to assume this position.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
- 2~4 year work experience in relevant field
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Office Suite.
- SAP experience helpful.
- Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
- Must be comfortable presenting to and working with customers, promoting consensus-building with Senior Management up to, and including at the Executive level.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Must be available to consistently work overtime
1) Advanced in Excel (Macros, v-lookup, pivot)
2) At least 2-4 years of previous experience in SCM; has knowledge of full SCM operations, inventory flow, and customer service (in relation to supply chain)
3) Bachelor's degree
4) Great communication skills