IT Supply Chain Team is responsible for ensuring product availability to meet forecasted demand by the Sales Subsidiary. Forecasts are generated via consensus calls with B2B Customers, Sales and Marketing Teams, and with the Supply Chain Teams and tracked using spreadsheets, SAP, and Systems and Tools. The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for managing a range of products and/or Accounts and will work with Planners within the Department. The Analyst will publish summaries and reports for distribution
The Supply Chain Analyst will be the primary point of contact for all supply related issues related to their products/Accounts at the Sales Subsidiary. They will also interact closely with Customers and with internal teams including Senior Management. Occasional travel may be requested to visit customers and Partners.
- Customer Forecasting by Product
- Consensus Calls with Distribution Customers
- Sell-Thru Forecasting and Inventory Simulation
- Report Creation and Distribution
- Excellent Analytical and Computer Skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Excellent Communications skills (written, verbal)
- Must be comfortable presenting to and promoting consensus-building at the Executive level.
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-cultural business environment
- Must be available to work over-time as required
- Strong Math, Communication, and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Ability to interact with all levels of Management including Executives
- Must be able to consistently work after typical work hours and on weekends as required
- Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Finance, or similar
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience in relevant field
CPFR = Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, & Replenishment
The CPFR Analyst conducts weekly phone calls with Customers to review future forecasts based on expected Channel Inventory Levels. The Analyst works closely with the Sales Teams to review Orders to Forecasts, review week-over-week forecast changes, and acts as the point of contact between the Supply Chain Team, the Sales Team, and the Customer. Forecasts are managed in a proprietary system which is open to Customers.
1) Excellent Communications Skills – this is an absolute MUST. Candidate will be working cross-functionally across various parties.
- Must be able to communicate with Customers and build consensus over Forecasts.
- Must be able to problem-solve and escalate issues for resolution with Senior Management.
- Excellent Phone demeanor & Written Skills (e-mail)
2) Strong Analytical skills
- Skilled at Microsoft Excel (Other report creation experience helpful)
- Must be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, results-driven
3) Supply Chain Forecasting or Analytical Experience helpful
- Forecasting Experience or strong Analytical Skills using Excel (Advanced Excel skills are a MUST) Other Related Supply Chain experience helpful, Sales Operations or Customer Service (with strong analytical background) is okay
- 2-3 years’ minimum work experience in a Corporate environment
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Business, or similar
4) Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
Bachelor’s Degree required.