We’re looking for an innovative individual to support the Ads Analytics team. This position will create reporting solutions from one of the richest TV viewership/media consumption databases in the industry today.
The candidate will build reporting solutions to guide strategy and ad sales powered by a Redshift data warehouse using SQL, Python and leveraging other AWS tools such as EC2 and S3.
The candidate will explore data to find trends and identify new opportunities for the organization. Also, the candidate will help tune and improve current code base.
Candidate must be organized, detailed oriented, flexible and possess ability to establish priorities with minimal guidance in a fast paced environment – must be proactive, analytical problem solver and strategic thinker who is able to draw conclusions- not just report numbers
Candidates must have prior engineering experience and strong SQL and Python skills.
- Translate business requirements into SQL queries and Python scripts for Ad Hoc analysis and new reporting solutions
- Explore data to identify trends and anomalies, develop new analytical capabilities/solutions, and find new monetization opportunities
- Architect data pipelines to connect different data sources
- Develop and maintain Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) processes
- Transform and cleanse outputs into meaningful analysis for business/sales teams
- Tune and optimize current reporting solutions
- Aid in documentation
- 3+ years in a related engineering/analytics work.
- Strong Python skills - 2+ years working with Python for data manipulation, cleansing, and automation.
- Strong SQL skills – 2+ years using SQL.
- Strong BI Experience (Domo preferred)
- Exposure to Automation
- Exposure to AWS Redshift or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with AWS tools such as EC2 and S3.
- Jira, Confluence, GitHub and other agile development tool experience.
- Degree in computer science/engineering or quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics. Masters Preferred.
- Familiarity with media, TV measurement
- DOMO Experience
- Athena Experience
- Qubole Experience
- Salesforce Experience