Top Three Skills:
1. Device/Cell phone testing experience
2. Qualcomm tools
3. Willing to work in environment driving conditions of 5-6 hours 4 -5 days a week
The main function of a quality engineer is to research and test the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. A typical quality engineer has the ability to read and interpret blueprints, and evaluate product integrity and standards.
- The Primary role for OS Members is as below •Execute the DFIT Test Plan including the Legacy CDMA Test cases and also the VOLTE Test Plan including call Processing and Data Tput .
- Execution of 911 Related test cases
- Execution of the test plans using Qualcomm tools , primary log analysis for upper layers which includes registration procedures , RLF KPI Analysis , Data Tput KPI analysis .
- Reporting the Issues on Internal QC system and work with R&D if required to get the complete fix /Analysis for this issue.
- Testing includes to be on field for ~3-4 Days of the week executing the Domestic Field Plan.
- Soft Skills
- Should be a team player and should have good communication skill to communicate with different group and also if required need to work with carriers .
- Needs to have hands on experience with different testing tools and some basic knowledge for analysis.
- Need to be comfortable to be on the field for majority of the time of the week executing the test cases.
- Hard Skills
- FIT Team requires to have the knowledge for Qualcomm tools like QXDM , QCAT , QPST , Snapper.
- KPI Analysis using tools like Xcap and Qcat .
- Basic knowledge for SIP call flow and Wireshark tool.
- Additional skills can include to have the knowledge for Scripting language like Python and Perl.
Able to test in driving condition, and able to travel at any given moment
Bachelor's degree in engineering.
0-2 years experience required.