Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
- Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
- Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
- Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
- Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
- Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
- Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
- Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate 3-7 years experience
- Advanced 7+ years experience
1. frequent travels and long duration as needed per biz
2. understanding of android and device
3. plus to know nomad tool handling
4. has field testing experience
5. flexible schedule