Top 3 Must Haves:
1. Ecommerce experience. Direct consumer experience is of benefit so they understand the importance of individual orders. Not retail fulfillment.
2. Experience with working with carriers (UPS Fedex)
3. Be able to get things done, go -getter, attention to details
- Retail fulfillment background won't be best aligned but not an immediate disqualifier. Wanting someone who has more direct consumer experience.
- Don't want someone who is too junior. Experience is more important than a degree.
Best vs Average:
- Someone who is dialed in with data skills. You need be able to manage data in excel. Produce reporting and build communication through data reporting.
- Experierence with Tableau. OR Ecommerce /order management platform
eCommerce Fulfillment and Delivery Manager
The Ecommerce Fulfillment and Delivery Manager is responsible for tactical day to day operations for eCommerce fulfillment to drive resolution on open deliveries, and reconciling between our systems. You will run monitoring open orders daily, working with our internal teams, fulfillment providers, and shipping carriers to quickly resolve delivery exceptions and have orders delivered on time and fix orders that are outside our service level. This will require day to day operational support to collaborate between Supply Chain, Customer Service, Internal Logistics, 3PL Provider, Shipping Carriers, and IT Teams.
This role will also be responsible for daily tasks in relation to keeping our systems up to date and reconcile data across our partners to ensure accurate order details are synced efficiently.
Background, Experience& Qualifications:
- Conduct order audits for delivery and resolve any open delivery exceptions
- Work with parcel carriers to optimize speed and cost for domestic customers
- Build processes around delivery exceptions to drive improvements for future
- Document and champion the requirements on improvements for Delivery of orders
- Work with Risk Operations teams on improving delivery, optimizing signature required requirements
- Own the process for claims of lost or damaged shipments for customers to drive fast resolution
- Develop shipping and delivery policies
- Conduct 3PL and Parcel Carrier invoice audits to optimize costs
- 7+ years relevant experience in fulfillment or eCommerce business operations
- Experience managing
- Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access, and SAP business system , or similar sales order management software application
- Exceptional Microsoft Office (Excel) skills preferred
- Experience with WMS (warehouse management systems), ERP systems, and e-commerce platforms strongly preferred