Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the verification, certification and validation of device chipsets, mobile device products and applications
• Includes testing handset software and hardware in live networks in a mobile or stationary CDMA and/or GSM environment
• Field testing (drive testing) in designated test areas for various operators.
• Characterization and discovery of drive routes to meet coverage requirements when designated areas are not mapped.
• Use of logging tools and analyzing issues from logs, call failure analysis, call drop analysis.
• Project Management / Team Management
• Good experience of using Nomad kit testing (Narrow/wide band audio quality, 3G data performance, LTE data performance, LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot data, LTE CSFB MultiRAB, VoLTE Audio delay, VoLTE call performance, 3G call performance, CiQ battery test)
• Create, execute, maintain and report on product feature performance, conformance, and regression tests
• Participate in review of requirements and contribute to detail specification of features for new networking products
• Automate QA testing for the features tested during a release
• Record and track product defects
• Candidate must be technically sound on hardware/software development and release processes, detail oriented, able to identify, troubleshoot, and clearly document all problems and drive quality to exceed customer expectations
• Fundamental Knowledge of RF Technology and RF Test Equipment
• Knowledge of wireless protocol log capturing and diagnosis tools for various chipsets such as QXDM, Shannon DM, Wireshark, Air Logging tool
• Experience in call processing for CDMA & GSM device
• Experience in Voice Call test (3G NB, 3G WB, LTE NB, LTE WB, Audio delay), Call test (2G, 3G, VoLTE, 5G), Data (3G, LTE, CSFB), SRVCC, Battery test, RIF debug, and so on
• Two (2)+ years of relevant experience with official metrico testing
• Three (3)+ years of relevant experience with at least BSCS or equivalent degree in EE/Computer Science or similar engineering degree, or equivalent experience
BTI Recruiting Team
801 E Campbell Rd. Suite 230, Richardson, Texas 75081, USA